Complete exterior restoration of one of U-M's finest buildings
This comprehensive exterior renovation spruced up a 1938 building by William Kapp of Smith Hinchman and Gryllis, the Detroit firm that has evolved into Smith Group. The work was performed with great sensitivity to the original design. Work included the replacement of the entire roofing/Terrace paver and water-proofing system, standing seam copper roofing and gutters, tuckpointing and stone restoration and bronze window restoration.
This project is the recipient of many awards including the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Honors Award.
Ann Arbor ,
Exterior infrastructure restoration
Stephen Graham Photography